The Chesapeake Bay Organization Development Network (CBODN) is taking advantage of its membership connections to the Washington, DC federal government community. On November 15th, CBODN is hosting an evening panel discussion on OD in Government. This is an opportunity to gather with those who deliver OD in the public sector for an exchange about observed trends, experiences, tools, approaches, and lessons learned. Moderated by Kathryn Gaines, panelists include:
- Howard Kea, Sr. OD Consultant/Coach, National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA) Goddard Space Flight Center
- Susana Hill, Change Management Advisor, General Services Administration (GSA)
- Brian Twillman, Training Coordinator and OD Specialist, Environmental Protection Agency
- Loraine Trotter, Division Manager, Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation (PBGC)
Topics the panelists will address will include the following:
- What are your agency's biggest OD successes? Biggest challenges?
- How do you build value and understanding for OD in your organization?
- What are the key deliverables of OD in your agency?
- What types of initiatives are typically included under the OD category in your organization?
- What are some of your key insights and lessons learned about practicing OD in your organization?
- What do you see as the most unique aspects of implementing OD in a government culture?
- What is one thing OD consultants most need to understand about how government operates?
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2012
Silver Spring Civic Building
One Veterans Place
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(corner of Ellsworth Drive and Fenton Street)
- 6:15-6:45 PM | Networking & Light Appetizers
- 6:45-8:45 PM | Evening Program
Please register at www.cbodn.org. Registration is also available at the door.