The OD Network aspires to be a "Network of networks", and the Regionals Committee is dedicated to bringing the regionals together to build a wider network and increase the impact of OD on individuals, organizations, and the world.
This year, OD Network launched new tools to support sharing of best practices and collaboration across regionals. But we also know that making real-time connection is vital. So we are hosting a Regional Leaders Virtual Gathering on Friday, April 25th at 12:00 noon Eastern Time (9:00 am Pacific), for 90 minutes. Dial-in information is: 605-475-4350, Passcode: 349541.
- Introduce ourselves and a little about our regional networks
- you can review the regional profiles of many of the regionals -- see ODN web site's Network of Networks
- Have a focused conversation (about an hour) on the following:
- what's working well in my regional
- where could I use help from other regionals
- how OD Network can be helpful to me as a regional leader
- what would be a helpful conversation to have face to face in October at Annual Conference
- Wrap up with feedback about this meeting
Please join us for this virtual gathering. RSVP by April 21st. If you have any questions about what we are planning, contact any of the Regionals Connectors listed below. And if you can't join us on April 25th, we'd still like to hear from you so give us a call.
US Western regionals: Jeff Richardson
US Midwestern regionals: Eric Sanders
US Southern regionals: Melanie Brannigan
US Eastern regionals: Marisa Sanchez
***We are looking for 2 ODN members to serve as regional connectors for non-US regionals -- please be in touch if you are interested!
ODN Regionals Connectors