In Social Systems, Networks, Organizations, Learning, and Practice Development
The OD Network invites all practitioners, researchers, internal and external consultants, and professionals with expertise related to the field of Organization Development to submit presentation proposals for the 2013 OD Network Annual Conference.
Tracks for the 2013 Conference Include:
- Innovating in Social Systems
- Creating New Networks Between and Within Communities
- Building, Developing, and Sustaining Innovation in Organizations
- Enhancing Strategic Human Resources and Organizational Learning
- Revitalizing Practice Development
Click here to view Track descriptions
- Submitters may submit multiple abstracts.
- Abstract body text is limited to 999 characters including spaces.
- New submission category: the Poster Presentation Format gives presenters and attendees the opportunity to discuss topics through dialogue and networking. Posters, first presented during the receptions at the 2012 meeting, received positive feedback from both presenters and attendees for offering an open forum for discursive learning and collaboration.
Please contact OD Network for any additional information or questions.