Who has inspired you? Who has influenced your practice? Who has stepped up and created ways for you to learn and grow? This is your opportunity to recognize colleagues who have made a difference to you and the OD community.
Awards are given by OD Network to recognize and appreciate our members and their contributions to the practice of organization development. Our success as a Network is contingent on our members leading advances in both practice and theory, demonstrating thought leadership and generating sustainable impact in today's organizations, communities, and beyond. Through the awards program the OD Network:
- Recognizes foundational pillars of service to the field of organization development
- Honors members of the OD Network community who have made a sustained, meaningful contribution to the OD Network
- Acknowledges application of theory to practice
- Promotes visibility, credibility, and influence for the field of OD around the world
Nominations are now open for the following 2016 Awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Organizational Excellence in OD
- Sharing the Wealth
- Service to the OD Network
- Member's Choice Award
- Outstanding Article of the Year
How to Nominate:
To nominate someone for an award, please complete the online nomination form below in its entirety and provide any supporting materials no later than Friday, July 15, 2016. Each of the different awards has specific guidelines and criteria . One online form is required for each award nomination. Nominations will not be considered for an award other than the one specified.
All nominations are reviewed by the Awards Program Committee and the slate is presented to the Board of Trustees. All awards will be presented at the OD Network Annual Conference.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us either via email at email@example.com or via phone at +1.202.367.1127.