We are seeking members to serve on the 2017 Nominating Committee.
The purpose of the Nominating Committee is to support the 2017 Board election process. The charter of the committee includes recruiting and creating a slate of qualified, diverse candidates and presenting a ballot of strong committed candidates who are ready to serve the OD Network in its mission.
The Nominating Committee work will involve several virtual committee meetings, outreach to potential board candidates, and 1-2 interview discussions with those nominated. Most of this would occur during May, June and July.
We are honored that our Past Chair of the Board, Marisa Sanchez, has agreed to lead the Nominating Committee this year.
We are seeking 2-3 Nominating Committee members who:
- Have a solid and well-rounded perspective on the field of OD and its future
- Demonstrate an understanding of successful Board leadership and Board governance
- Represent the diversity of the Network in thought, background, race, gender, and sexual orientation
- Have good organizational skills and follow up
- Have utilized behavioral based interviewing techniques
- Are a team player in support of board goals
If you're interested in serving or would like to nominate someone to serve on this important committee, please contact Marisa Sanchez.
Sherry Duda, OD Network Chair