|August Network News Regional News|
August Regional News
For a limited time, members of regional OD networks, who are not currently members of OD Network, can join the OD Network at a special introductory rate.
Why join both your regional organization and the national OD Network? Joining the OD Network expands your participation in the OD community globally and includes benefits that are additive to the opportunities offered locally.
New members will receive:
- $450 discount on the ODN conference (the difference between the full registration fee for a non-member vs. member full early bird registration). This year, the OD World Summit will be held in conjunction with IODA, the International Organization Development Association.
- $20 discount on each of our monthly webinars, plus a full library of on-demand webinars
- Member roster for building community and networking
- Exclusive access to the Job Exchange — the most recognized, national, OD-only job board
- Three targeted quarterly professional journals, including the OD Practitioner
- OD Connections, a monthly newsletter of business news relevant to OD practitioners
- Network 4 Learning, a monthly newsletter featuring training program, special offers, and learning events in OD
- Peer-to-peer coaching and mentoring programs
- Full access to online resources including Action Research and OD Toolkits, a comprehensive catalog of Hot Topics links, and the Knowledge Workers Tool Room
- Updated OD Education Directory
- Participation in the Internals Community of Practice
- Membership through Dec. 31, 2015 — $77.50 for a regional network member
- Annual renewal for January to December 2016 - $180 for a regional network member (regularly $225)
To take advantage of this offer enter the following promotion code NEWREGIONAL15.
This offer is good through August 31, 2015!
Aren't sure if you're a regional member? Check out this list to find your association...and join both!
10/19/20162016 OD Network Awards