The passions of our membership drive our direction, our decisions and our efforts. To achieve our goals of enhancing your experience, we are offering some unique leadership roles and project opportunities that will build your resume and give you the opportunity to work with some of the top OD talent in the world.
Get involved, stay involved, make a difference, and be a change agent and leader in the OD Network community.
Products & Services
Chair: Martha Kesler
This new committee develops, operates, and monitors the OD Network’s products and services in a professional manner ensuring that our offerings are directly relevant to the needs and work of our members. The subcommittees will focus on product and service vision and strategy, communications, engagement strategy, succession, Web content, and metrics and evaluations.
Five subcommittees comprise Products & Services:
- Annual Conference Subcommittee. The Annual Conference subcommittee delivers a world-class experience for members to create life-long connections, development, and opportunities to make a strong impact together.
Annual Conference Chair: Dr Steven Goodwin
- Webinars Subcommittee. The Webinar subcommittee is charged with managing a world-class professional development platform that connects the expressed needs of our OD Network members with practical tools and technologies for immediate application.
- Online Tools & Services Subcommittee. The Online Tools & Services subcommittee ensures that our digital tools and services are simple, relevant, and meet the just-in-time needs of our members.
- Publications Subcommittee. The Publications subcommittee maintains and develops the integrity of our iconic and branded publications, ensuring they are contemporary, relevant, and meet the needs of our members.
Publications Chair: John Vogelsang
- Job Exchange Subcommittee. Working with senior leaders and executive search firms, the Job Exchange subcommittee continues to develop the Job Exchange brand as the leading OD career service for OD practitioners in the world.
2016 priorities include: Leadership of the webinars strategy and process, development of our online tools and services integrated with the website redesign, a publication audit, and the development of a Job Exchange branding strategy and implementation plan.
Products & Services Leadership & Project Openings:
- Webinar Subcommittee Chairperson
- Webinar Project Subcommittee Members
- Online Tools & Services Chairperson
- Online Tools & Services Project Leads
- Publications Project Subcommittee Members
- Job Exchange Chairperson
- Job Exchange Project Subcommittee Members
Chair: Marco Cassone
This new and exciting committee will develop an engaging approach to our member experience that has value and purpose to our member’s careers, and creates an engaging and inclusive Network culture. We aim to empower our members to own and shape this Network into a powerful community where members can easily connect, grow, and make an impact in areas important to them.
Three teams comprise Member Experience:
- Member Research Subcommittee: The Member Research subcommittee is charged with gathering, maintaining, and informing Board decisions based on member and non-member interests.
- Member Engagement Subcommittee: The Member Engagement’s goal is to create and “outside-in” Network where internal membership engages, serves, and drives the OD profession and its community. This subcommittee will work with diverse members to create as many value-added “touch points” as possible.
Member Engagement Chair: Marco Cassone
- Member Communications Subcommittee: This subcommittee is responsible for all OD Network communications including developing meaningful member communications via multiple channels and mediums. Delivering messages through collaborative and social media channels on a regular basis will be a significant part of this subcommittee’s deliverables.
2016 priorities include: Social media strategy and tactics, member research, member engagement, and developing meaningful communication platforms across multiple mediums.
Member Experience Leadership and Project Openings:
- Member Research Subcommittee Members
- Member EngagementSubcommittee Members
- Member CommunicationSubcommittee Members
Strategy & Operational Effectiveness
Chair: Zoe MacLeod
The Strategy & Operational Effectiveness subcommittee will focus on the strategic direction of the OD Network, long-term growth, enabling Network excellence, and developing and maintaining strategic alliances.
2016 priorities include: The website redesign, further development of the OD Network’s Global Competency framework and OD certification, and developing a “OneOD” global alliance.
Strategy & Operational Effectiveness Leadership and Project Openings:
- Global Competency Project Leads
- OD Certification Project Leads
- Website Redesign Project Leads
- Strategic/Global Alliances Leads
Take the Next Step to Volunteer - The Process is Easy
Please complete the Committee Application for immediate consideration.
*indicates a required question
Note: Please select 1-2 subcommittees/projects for active participation.