Our membership makes many valuable contributions each year by our members to both the practice of OD and other members. This award offers members the opportunity to acknowledge and honor other members’ contributions, learnings and successes.
This award honors individuals and groups for their contribution to the field. The contribution may be an innovative use of a new tool, sharing lessons (even “failures”) so others may grow, mentorship, challenge / encouragement, etc. The Member’s Choice Award gives OD Network members the opportunity to highlight individual or individuals who have had the greatest influence on their learning, development and operational practice.
Recipients of this award are nominated by those who have been impacted and influence directly by the nominee or their body of work. In completing the nomination application, the nominator should address one or more of the following, providing examples of how the nominee:
- Leverages a particular theory, how it is used and the impact of results
- Mentors and helps with personal growth, development of individual practice, citing how the relationship came about, how it worked and the difference it made
- Developed and shared an innovative and / or cutting edge methodology, how it was applied and the impact
- Integrates spiritual and cognitive approaches in their to organizational change and transformation work
- Is the “go to” resource for tools, techniques, theory, shadow consulting, application, etc.
This award is presented when a worthy recipient is identified. This may or may not be an annual occurrence. Multiple Members' Choice Awards may be presented each year. Previous recipients are eligible for and may be recognized with this award multiple times if nominated by a different member. Note: all nominations must come from and OD Network member for this award. The award is presented at the OD Network Annual Conference.
How to Nominate:
Please click here to complete the online nomination form in its entirety and provide any supporting materials no later than Friday, July 15, 2016.