Message from the Executive Director
Annual Conference Planning in Full Swing
How are you Innovating? In practice? In theory? In daily life?
This year, Innovating
is the theme for the OD Network 2013 Annual Conference, taking place October 5-8, in San Jose, California.
And we couldn’t be more excited at how this conference is coming together. The Planning Committee has been hard at work to provide a packed three days of interaction and learning that are sure to inspire you for the year ahead. Don’t miss our recently released schedule of events, which you can find at www.odnetwork.org/conference
Highlights include our headlining speakers, comprised of three keynote speakers and two featured speakers:
- Keynote Bob Keegan is a Harvard psychologist doing outstanding work in adult development and learning;
- Keynote Vernā Myers is a nationally recognized expert on diversity and inclusion, a published author, and sponsor of her own annual Opus Conference on Race and Ethnicity in organizations;
- Keynote Susan Foley is the author of Entrepreneurs Inside: Accelerating Business Growth with Corporate Entrepreneurs, who will share her expertise from 25 years of helping organizations build the entrepreneurial competencies needed for success;
- Featured Speaker Ed Schein is one of the field's foundational thinkers and writers on career anchors, process consultation, organizational culture, and the dynamics of helping;
- Featured Speaker David Sibbet is a master facilitator, process consultant, and pioneer of visual facilitation.
And there are many more chances to hear from great speakers and colleagues in the field of OD, as well as opportunities to network and share ideas with other practitioners.
Check your mailbox soon – the Annual Conference Advance Program is on its way, and you can stay up-to-date on all of the conference events at www.odnetwork.org/conference
. We look forward to seeing you in San Jose this fall.
Laura J. Rudzinski