“Personal and professional development” are the answers we get every time we ask OD Network members about why they join and re-join year after year.
One of the best ways to accomplish both is to join one of our committees or project teams. As a volunteer, you can help us realize our vision of “creating effective and healthy human systems in an inclusive world community,” which is part of our strategic plan.
In this exchange, members will have the opportunity to work with mid-career and senior OD professionals on projects that advance the OD Network as well as the field. At the same time, you will gain valuable experience and exposure to others in the field and within the OD Network.
We are at our best as a Network and a field when you are most involved and engaged with the rest of our diverse membership.
Our project teams and committees are a great way to:
· Contribute to projects important to OD Network as an organization
· Build your own network of OD professionals by working closely with other members
· Contribute by offering your perspective, expertise and talent for the greater good of the OD community
Consider joining one of the OD Network committees, each of which is chaired or co-chaired by a Board trustee.
· Membership. We have set an aggressive goal for growth and expansion this year and could use your help in developing and implementing a growth strategy.
· Strategic Relations. This committee seeks out and contract with other organizations that might have similar members or interests, or which have something of interest to offer our members.
· Culture, Diversity and Inclusion. This committee explores new and better ways to realize our vision of "an inclusive world community.”
· Professional Development and Education. Join this committee to help organize and support our monthly webinars, training and Community of Practice programs.
· Finance. Help set the OD Network’s annual budget and funding for the priorities detailed in the Strategic Plan by joining this committee.
To volunteer for a committee, please complete the website contact form here.
Commitments in terms of time and task vary depending on the committee and the assigned project, and the schedule and frequency of committee meetings are established through consultation between committee members.
Please join us for an exciting year of growth and help us realize our mission to "lead advances in the practice and theory of Organization Development that result in healthy, effective organizations and a healthy planet."
Matt Minahan Gail McCauley
Chair, OD Network Executive Director