New! Special Forum for Regional OD Network Leaders on LinkedIn
By request, a special forum for regional OD network leaders has been set-up within the OD Network’s group on LinkedIn. This new forum workspace is private and self-managed, so regional network leaders who join the forum will determine its purpose and its uses. And to ensure privacy, membership in this special forum is by invitation only.
If you are a regional OD Network leader and would like to join your colleagues for conversations in this LinkedIn forum, here’s how.
- First, join LinkedIn (free).
- Then, join the OD Network group on LinkedIn (free).
- From the LinkedIn homepage, search for Organization Development Network in the Groups directory.
- Submit a request to join the OD Network group.
- After joining the OD Network LinkedIn group:
- Send an e-mail to the group manager requesting an invitation to the regional OD network leaders forum.
- Include your name, the regional network with which you are affiliated, and your e-mail address.
Due to LinkedIn privacy controls, you will then receive two invitations from the OD Network’s LinkedIn group manager. First, you will be invited to join the group manager’s network on LinkedIn. Once you have accepted this invitation, you will then receive an invitation to join the regional OD Network leaders’ forum. If you’re a regional OD network leader, we certainly hope that you find this new forum a great place to talk, work, and create together!