To support our student members, the OD Network is committed to:
- Offer professional settings and networking opportunities where students feel welcomed and appreciated by Network members.
- Actively integrate students into the field of OD and the ongoing community life of the Network.
- Introduce the Network to students as their source of professional development and community throughout their careers.
- Invite new voices and fresh perspectives into our public conversations about the field and the future of organization development.
- Reinforce the necessary value of theory and research in the practice of organization development.
- Provide contexts where theory and practice merge productively, and where an educated point of view clearly yields pragmatic, satisfying solutions.
- Expose students to a diverse cross-section of professional opinions, philosophies, approaches, viewpoints, and backgrounds.
- Encourage potential students to pursue formal academic study in organization and human systems development.
View the Student Paper Presentation and Student Research Colloquium information pages.