About the OD Network
The Organization Development Network is an international, professional association whose members are committed to practicing organization development intentionally and rigorously as an applied behavioral science. Guided by clearly-articulated core values, principles of practice, and ethical standards, the OD Network is committed to advancing the theory and practice of organization development by cultivating and serving those who aspire to effective, successful OD practice, and by representing the field of OD by promoting more visibility, credibility, and influence for its members. We offer an integrated portfolio of targeted resources, professional and community development experiences, and networking opportunities for our members, who come from all 50 states of the USA, Canada, Mexico, and around the world.
Because we are committed to "advancing the theory and practice of organization development,” we provide resources, professional development and networking opportunities for organization development professionals to further their vital work.
- Our publications are some of the most widely respected in the field:
- OD Practitioner, our quarterly peer-reviewed journal, keeps you up-to-date on the theory and practice of organization development.
- Practicing OD is full of practical tips and strategies from OD practitioners who face the same challenges and opportunities you do.
- OD Seasonings offers sage advice from senior OD practitioners speaking from decades of experience.
- OD Network conferences, held annually, are a growing opportunity full of highly respected keynote speakers, workshops to meet every professional development need, and unsurpassed networking.
- We offer the field's most comprehensive links to cutting-edge OD knowledge.
- Online toolkits give you strategies and ready-to-use forms to enhance your effectiveness in action research, consulting skills, or HR for OD.
- Our education directory helps you find the degree or certificate program you need to enhance your marketability.
- The OD Network Store gives you access to the best of the OD Network, while the OD Bookstore is full of recommended volumes by OD Network members. (And, yes, you can advertise your own book!)
- Besides our conference, we offer year-round opportunities to build your network:
- The Job Exchange helps you find the position - or the OD practitioner - that's right for you.
- Join an email discussion to connect with what your peers around the world are thinking today.
- Find any OD Network member in our online roster.
- OD Network awards honor outstanding contributions to the field.
Join OD Network today!